An Elegant Collection of More Than 100 Recipes Inspired by the Lone Star State
Immerse yourself in Texas' cocktail culture with this elegant new guide to the best bars and cocktails the state has to offer. Far more than just a recipe book, Texas Cocktails features signature creations by the best mixologists from Houston to El Paso, and everywhere in between. Within the gorgeous, die-cut covers, you'll find:
- More than 100 essential and exciting cocktail recipes
- New variations of the classic Margarita and Harvey Wallbanger
- Interviews with the state's trendsetting bartenders and mixologists
- Bartending tips and techniques from the experts
- Profiles of Texas distilleries and their featured spirits
- Food and drink hotspots across the state
- And much more!
Mix up your own Lone Star libations with this perfect guide to the art of craft cocktails!
Texas Cocktails is the fourth book in Cider Mill's upscale cocktail collection, which also includes Paris Cocktails, New Orleans Cocktails, and New York Cocktails; each title in this elegantly designed series features a gorgeous, die-cut cover, an intimate trim size, and amazing, full-color photography throughout.
- Pages: 368
- Imprint: Cider Mill Press
- Publication Date: 08 May 2018
- Trim Size: 5.438 x 7.25 in
- ISBN: 9781604337686
- Format: Hardcover